NFU New Farm Project Update – January 12, 2012
1. Prison Farms Arrestees on Trial
Mon-Tues. Jan 16-177, 9 AM to 4 PM
Ontario Provincial Courthouse, 297 Wellington St.
Please come out at 9am to support the arrestees
All are welcome to an After Court Evening
Mon. Jan 16, 7 to 9 PM
Memorial Hall, Kingston City Hall
- Bob Lovelace, Queen’s Indigenous Studies Prof, uranium mine activist
- Sr. Pauline Lally, Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul
- Terry Hudson, Prison farm arrestee
Come for local food snacks, drinks, and live music at the After Court Evening.
Revist the future of the prison farms, peaceful civil disobedience, and related issues with the arrestees and others.
2. Homeopathy: Introductory Course
Date: Saturday February 11th, 10 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: Sonset Farms, 4403 Latimer Road (West of Inverary)
Lunch included, $5 donation requested to cover costs.
Instructor: Rosemary Taylor, Certified Homeopath from Ottawa
Come out to learn about:
- Six remedies will be covered, with clear details around dosage
- Books for follow up will be recommended
Register online at http://www.newfarmproject.ca/farming-training/ or call Ian Stutt at 613-353-622, limit of 20 participants.